The Groupement de Recherche en Économie Quantitative d'Aix-Marseille - GREQAM/Quantative Economics Aix-Marseille Group, UMR 7316, in Economic Science, is managed by four academic institutions: University of Aix-Marseille, National Scientific Research Center (CNRS), Ecole des hautes études en sciences sociales, and l'Ecole Centrale de Marseille.
The Center brings together 80 researchers and research professors, 17 engineers, technicians and administrative staff and more than 75 PhD students.
The Center leads investigations in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics,and Economic Philosophy.
Its has 5 departments:
- Economic Philosophy and Public Intervention;
- Macroeconomics and International Economics;
- Econometrics and Statistics;
- Decisions, Interactions and Networks;
- Economic Development and International Finance (DEFI).