The thirteenth European Historical Economics Society Conference will be held at the Paris School of Economics, Thursday - Saturday, 29 - 31. August 2019.
The European Historical Economics Society was founded in 1991 to promote European research and training in economic history. The Society is registered with the Charity Commissioners of England and Wales and its aims are stated as: "The advancement of education in European economic history through the study of European economics and economic history, particularly through the comparison and analysis of European economies".
It brings together scholars from leading universities and research institutions in Europe and further afield, and publishes the European Review of Economic History four times a year.
The Conference Program Committee invites proposals for sessions and individual papers on any aspect of European or global economic history covering a wide range of periods, countries and regions. In order to allow as many scholars as possible to participate, each participant will be limited to give only one presentation (he/she can also be a co-author in other papers presented at the conference, as long as another co-author participates and presents each of these paper).
- Herman de Jong (University of Groningen)
- Kerstin Enflo (Lund University)
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur (EHESS and Paris School of Economics)
- Sibylle Lehmann-Hasemeyer (Hohenheim University)
- Jeudi 29 août 2019 - 10:15 - Samedi 31 août 2019 - 18:00
- Ecole d'économie de Paris (PSE) - 48 boulevard Jourdan - 75014 Paris